Sponsoring or exhibiting at ENDS is a great opportunity to showcase your products and services to key decision makers and industry leaders, whilst firmly positioning your brand at the forefront of electronic nicotine delivery systems activity and gaining invaluable knowledge.
There are a wide range of packages available to raise your company’s profile and brand awareness, including both sponsorship and exhibition packages. Find out more by downloading the sponsorship and exhibition guide below.
5 reasons why you should sponsor or exhibit at ENDS:
- Give your company extensive exposure through inclusion in marketing activities that go out regularly to an audience of 4,000+, as well as having significant presence at the conference itself.
- Position yourself as a key player to leading industry decision makers, showcase your brand and establish your place as a serious contender in an ever evolving and competitive marketplace
- Meet your ideal customers, build up rapport and generate business leaders during invaluable networking breaks.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest regulations, trends, developments and opportunities in the electronic nicotine delivery systems arena by listening in on the expert presentations that affect your business.
- Take advantage of tailored packages that are designed to enhance your company’s visibility and customer engagement during the event, ensuring your customers and prospects will have the best lasting impression of your company.
Over 120 testing companies, law firms, ingredient makers, packaging companies, e-cigarette start-ups, legislators and tobacco companies will be in attendance at this June AND Hall Analytical, Broughton Laboratories, bibra toxicology advice and consulting, Intertek, Puff Store and Harmony all sponsored at ENDS 2018 with all exhibition spaces SOLD OUT, so what are you waiting for? Make sure you don't miss out and talk to us about 2019 today!
Contact Cherrie Keene today on email@example.com or at +44 (0) 1372 802255 today or download the 2018 sponsorship and exhibition guide below to find out more!