More than 100 key stakeholders from the electronic nicotine delivery systems industry will convene at the Amba Hotel Marble Arch in London, UK on 5-6 June 2018 for the second edition of Smithers Rapra’s ENDS conference.
As Europe’s only e-cigarette conference to cover scientific, regulatory and commercial developments in ENDS, it is truly unmissable for anyone working within this sector. This year’s programme features 5 dynamic sessions, over 8 hours of networking time and much more.
A fantastic line-up of speakers including MHRA, JUUL Labs, EL-Science, British American Tobacco, Totally Wicked, JAC Vapour, JTI, Fontem Ventures and INNCO will share their insights on the latest hot topics from the role of ENDS in improving health outcomes for nicotine users, the role of science and regulatory updates, human factors, what the consumer wants and more.
Just some of the presentations attendees will hear this June:
- Updates on the e-cigarette notification scheme and MHRA priorities for 2018/19 – Beryl Keeley, MHRA
- Summary of TPD interpretation and the impacts to the markets across Europe – Tim Phillips, eCigIntelligence
- Bringing data and science to life: The role of e-cigarettes in supporting people with mental health problems to stop smoking – Mary Yates, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Do the different classes of flavours have an impact on e-cigarette emissions? – Scott Fletcher, Hall Analytical
- What does the consumer want? What is driving e-cigarette take up? What are the advertising challenges? – Matthew Moden, Liberty Flights
There will also be a snapshot panel discussion on ‘Establishing meaningful product standards in a developing technological landscape’ taking place on day two. Experts from Totally Wicked/IBVTA, Imperial Brands and British American Tobacco/Nicoventures will discuss this exciting and important topic, and answer audience questions.
For more information on ENDS 2018, visit the about page here.
Limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities still available. For more information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Cherrie Keene, Business Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Smithers Rapra
Smithers Rapra is a global leader in rubber, plastics and polymer testing, consulting services, conferences, training, publications and market reports, focused mainly on the medical, industrial, automotive and consumer industries. Smithers Rapra also runs the successful Extractables and Leachables conference series.
Senior Marketing Executive
E. email@example.com T. +44 (0) 1372 802016