Smithers Rapra are excited to provide you with an exclusive look at this year's ENDS 2018 programme, taking place on 5-6 June in London.
Following on from the incredible launch event last year, this year's programme promises to be even bigger and better with sessions on the hottest topics and representatives from across the supply chain set to present.
Just some of those speaking later this year includes:
Advertising Standards & Outreach Unit Manager
Mark Pawsey, MP
All Party Parliamentary Group on E-Cigarettes
Technical Director, Totally Wicked
Product Design and Engineering, IBVTA
Director, Scientific Affairs
VP - Regulatory Sciences
Altria Client Services
In addition to the above confirmed speakers, we can also now reveal the key themes:
- Role of ENDS to improve health outcomes for nicotine users
- Regulatory round-up with a first-hand update from the MHRA, summary of TPD interpretation and state of derivation across Europe, and regulatory avoidance and enforcement.
- Characterisation, analytics and testing - best practice stewardship
- Collaborating on science: 21st Century toxicology studies, long-term clinical studies and behavioural studies
- Human factors - what does the consumer want?
- Standardisation - building consumer and regulatory confidence and trust.
View all confirmed speakers >>
Book your ticket >>