- Key attributes of the current US market and comparisons to other global markets, the growth in disposables and the impact of a changing regulatory landscape
- Growth in disposables, the changing types of hardware products in the market, and how consumers and retailers treat these products
- What role does synthetic nicotine continue to play in the ENDS market in the US, and how will it evolve?
- Flavours are still an important part of the US market, how has this changed and what is the current position given the limited flavours approved through PMTA to date?
- Other nicotine products such as nicotine pouches have been growing rapidly in the US, and we expect heated tobacco to launch nationwide shortly - how will consumers use these products, and to what extent will multi-use of various novel nicotine products affect the growth of ENDS products ahead?
- What does the future hold for this sector? and how will the US market look over the next few years?
Tim Phillips | Managing Director, ECigIntelligence