Sponsoring or exhibiting at ENDS 2017 is a great opportunity to showcase your products and services to key decision makers and industry leaders, whilst firmly positioning your brand at the forefront of electronic nicotine delivery systems activity and gaining invaluable knowledge.
There are a wide range of packages available to raise your company’s profile and brand awareness, including both sponsorship and exhibition packages. Find out more by downloading the sponsorship and exhibition guide below.
5 reasons why you should secure your sponsorship or exhibition package at ENDS 2017 now:
- Give your company extensive exposure through inclusion in marketing activities that go out regularly to an audience of 4,000+, as well as having significant presence at the conference itself.
- Position yourself as a key player to leading industry decision makers, showcase your brand and establish your place as a serious contender in an ever evolving and competitive marketplace
- Meet your ideal customers, build up rapport and generate business leaders during invaluable networking breaks.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest regulations, trends, developments and opportunities in the electronic nicotine delivery systems arena by listening in on the expert presentations that affect your business.
- Take advantage of tailored packages that are designed to enhance your company’s visibility and customer engagement during the event, ensuring your customers and prospects will have the best lasting impression of your company.
Over 80 testing companies, law firms, ingredient makers, packaging companies, e-cigarette start-ups, legislators and tobacco companies will be in attendance at this June AND Eliquid Solutions, Eos Scientific, Hall Analytical, Leadscope, Broughton Laboratories, bibra toxicology advice and consulting, Intertek and VR Analytical have already confirmed their sponsorship and exhibition packages, so what are you waiting for?
Contact Cherrie Keene today on firstname.lastname@example.org or at +44 (0) 1372 802255 today or download the sponsorship and exhibition guide below to find out more!