Currently available resources include:
- E.K.G Life Science Solution's presentation on 'Electronic Cigarette Testing, Risks and Challenges' from E&L USA 2016
- This presentation covers the history and regulatory background of ecigarettes, the FDA's final ruling on tobacco products, general health concerns and HPHCs and an extractable case study.
- bibra toxicology advice and consulting's presentation on ''Health risk assessment of emitted toxins from e-cigarettes
- The presentation covered regulations of e-cigarettes at EU level, notification of emissions, health risk assessment of emissions and included an example health risk assessment.
- Cambridge Design Partnership's white paper on 'Improving vaping by better design'
- This whitepaper summarises the investigation and provides evidence of the performance failures of cartomizer products obtained through lab testing, as well as providing detailed information on factors affecting performance.
- Cambridge Design Partnership's white paper on 'How e-cigarettes can cross the chasm into the mainstream'
- The report provides an insight into the minds of vapers and the opportunities for product development that could capture the majority mainstream market rather than the early adapter niche.
To download any of the above resources, please click on relevant the link in the righthand sidebar.
We're constantly adding new downloadable resources so check back often to avoid missing out, or join our mailing list to be notified as soon as a new resource is available.